- General terms and conditions for webshop MOIRAI have been prepared in accordance with the consumer protection act (ZVPot), based on recommendations of GZS and international codes for e -commerce. The MOIRAI shop ( referred to as “shop”, “MOIRAI “, “we”, “us” or “our” ) managed by the company agents involved in the sale, Gregor Bubanj s.p., Ribče 49, 1281 Kresnice (referred to as “provider “). A visitor registers in to MOIRAI shop using a user name that is actually their email address and password that is selected at the registration process. By registering, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase. General terms and conditions concern the operation of the shop, user rights and business relationship between the provider and the customer.
Company contact details:
- Firm name: Posredništvo pri prodaji, Gregor Bubanj s.p.
- Street: Ribče 49
- ZIP code: 1281
- Town: Kresnice
- Country: Slovenia
- Phone number: +38640-781-999
- Web page: www.en.moirai.si
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transaction account number: 3300 0000 9826 964
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN): SI56 3300 0000 9826 964
- Bank name/street: Addiko Bank d.d., Dunajska street 117, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- SWIFT/BIC: HAABSI22
- Company identification number: 6731627000
- VAT number: 41403070
- The company is not liable/bound to value added taxation
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The provider is committed to the customer and always providing the following information:
- identity of the company (name and place of business, register number)
- contact information, which enables fast and efficient communication (e-mail, phone)
- essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees)
- availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the site should be available within a reasonable period)
- delivery of a product or service execution (method, place and time of delivery)
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must show included taxes and transport costs
- payment method and shipping
- the method of payment and delivery
- validity of the offer
- period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal
- appeal process must be explained, including all the information on the contact person or department for contacts with customers
PRICES OF GOODS AND CURRENCY INFORMATION
- All prices and delivery cost (shipping) are in euros (EUR). The contract is concluded in the Slovenian language. Prices are valid at the date of the contract. We reserve the right to change the price list without prior notice.
- We are not tax bound – VAT is not being charged on the basis of the VAT Act 1. point 94.article-1.
- Regular price applies to all trade users. Registration is also possible during the purchase procedure. Action prices for special items valid until the date marked on the side with the presentation of the product, otherwise until stocks are exhausted.
- Prices are valid at the time of contract award and have a predetermined force. Prices are valid in the case of payments with the following methods of payment under the conditions set out below.
- The purchase contract between the provider and the customer is concluded at the moment when the seller confirms the order (the customer receives an e-mail about the actual calculation/quotation invoice payment slips). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the provider as a consumer. Original invoice of the purchase will be sent together with the shipment.
- The provider is trying to take better care and to ensure the currency and accuracy of the information listed on the website. However, the nature of items, delivery time and price can change. There is a possibility that the provider may not simultaneously change or correct the information on the website. In such case the buyer is informed of the change and be allowed the assignment of the purchase or replacement of the item ordered. In the event that the price of the item changes during order processing, a customer will be informed. The provider will make every effort in every case to the buyer or provide a lower cost and offer a proper solution that will ensure mutual satisfaction.
- In the event of unforeseen changes with the price of the product or the inability to supply, the provider reserves the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Leaflet – instructions for mandatory issuance and storage of receipts is at: Vklopi razum – Zahtevaj račun
- Ordering on www.moirai.si is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Users can choose and order products that are available in the online store. By logging in to store, user consents to the use of personal information for a successful conclusion of the contract and its fulfillment (invoicing, delivery, etc..).
- During the order user can check at any time which products are in his shopping cart. It is visible in the upper right corner. Before the order checkout user can review the entire contents of the contract, including the quantity and price, and correction of any errors. After confirming this choice the order will actually be transmitted.
- After the conclusion of the contract, the customer is notified by e-mail that the order was received. It lists the products and quantities which the buyer has chosen.
- The possible amendment of the contract or the cancellation, the buyer should notify this to the email address email@example.com and should also specify the order ID, which is mentioned in the invoice that the customer receives by e-mail.
- The provider ensures that the goods are discreetly packaged and shipped promptly. The terms also include the presentation of this policy regarding the return of goods and where to turn in case of delays in delivery or complaints.
HOW TO ORDER
- to add the item on your order list click on the button “Add to cart”
- you can simply remove the item from the cart by clicking on the “X” button
- when you change the quantity of the product, click on the “update cart”
- if you have a coupon code, write it down in the top left side of the cart
- when you check the cart click on the button “proceed to checkout”
- make sure your information is correct
- choose the payment method and click on the “place order” button
- when you click the “place order” button you can no longer change the current order
- you will receive a generated email with an order/invoice to your email address
- after 2 hours, maximum 24 hours after receiving the order, we will check the order, verify it, confirm it or refuse it
- If necessary, we reserve the right to call the customer on his/her contact telephone number.
- After the order confirmation the contract between the customer and supplier is concluded.
Provider allows the customer to pay the ordered products by cash on delivery (cash on delivery – only for Slovenia), payment via PayPal or supported debit card or direct bank transaction to the bank account of the provider.
- Payment on delivery – In case of payment on delivery customer will hand cash to the postal employee when receiving the delivery. In this case the customer pays a fee according to the price of Post of Slovenia. (Only for delivery in Slovenia).
- Payment via direct bank transactions – in the case of payment via direct banking transactions to pay the buyer settles on a providers bank account. Upon payment a reference should be used indicating the order ID . Goods will be immediately dispatched after receiving and confirming payment.
- Payment via PayPal – In the case of payment via the Paypal method backed by credit cards, only need to follow the instructions that are part of the process.
COSTS AND DELIVERY METHOD
- The provider will deliver the goods or services within the agreed time. If a provider has ordered products in stock, they will be delivered to the customer within three working days, but the shipment is usually delivered the next day. Delivery outside Slovenia may take up to 14 days. In the event that the product is not in stock and it has to be made or reprocessed it will be delivered to the customer in accordance with an agreement between the buyer and the provider. The cost of delivery is based on the total weight of the order (from 0-100g = 8,20€, from 100-250g = 8,90€, from 250-500g = 10,50€,from 500-1000g = 12,30€ and from 1000-2000g = 15,50€).
THE RIGHT OF ORDER WITH DRAWL, RETURN OF GOODS
- In accordance with the provisions of article 43 ZVPot (Official Gazette of RS št.98 / 2004, 126/2007) the buyer has the right to return the goods to the provider within 14 days (contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) to withdraw from the contract without having to state a reason for their decision. The only cost incurred by the buyer in connection with the cancellation of the contract is the cost of returning the goods. The goods must be returned to the provider at the latest within 14 days of the filed notice of with drawl (purchase). The consumers return of the goods is applicable when it is sent before the expiry of a 14 day period for a refund.
- The consumer should return received goods unused, undamaged, with original labels attached and in the same quantity, wrapped in the original packaging, unless the goods are destroyed, spoiled, lost or its quantity is reduced, without the fault of the buyer.
- The provider is not obliged to accept shipments with a return payment or shipments that do not meet with our service providers general terms and conditions.
- Address for returning goods: Gregor Bubanj s.p., Ribče 49, 1281 Kresnice, Slovenia.
- Shipments with a return payment to the provider without prior agreement are not accepted.
- The consumer must carry out an inspection and testing of incoming goods only in so far as it is necessary to establish the facts and as is usual in retail stores. Otherwise the consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods in accordance with paragraph 8 Art.43 / d of (ZVPot) if the reduction in value resulting from an act that is not absolutely necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The consumer has no right of withdrawal from contracts whose subject goods were manufactured according to precise instructions of the consumer, which has been adapted to their personal needs, which by their nature are not suitable for return, which is perishable or which has already expired.
- If the order is carried out by a legal or natural person who is gainfully employed, irrespective of its legal form or ownership structure, laid down in this chapter do not apply. Your requests for the return of goods will in these cases be dealt with individually, taking in account all the reasons and circumstances and opportunities that we can provide our suppliers.
YOU HAVE RECEIVED DAMAGED GOODS? WHAT TO DO?
- In case of visible damage to goods or packaging, the customer complaint must be to the provided service upon receipt of the goods. The buyer of such goods is not obliged to accept and can reject the shipment.
- In the event that the package is physically damaged, it lacks content, or shows signs of opening, the products in the package is damaged and the buyer has nevertheless accepted such a package, the buyer must then initiate a complaints procedure to the delivery service or provider. If you suspect that damage has occurred during the delivery of the product and caused by the delivery service, the package is brought to the post office in the same condition as it has been received (without anything added or removed) and a complete record of the damaged shipment. You can contact your postal unit that delivered your product and arrange a visit at your home by the employee, who will asses, in your presence, the damaged consignment. The replacement of bought goods are taken care of by the provider. Provider will agree with the buyer on a suitable solution. In the event of injuries that are acceptable to the customer and would keep such product, service may issue a financial credit for the assessment of the damage, but if the damage is too great and unacceptable for the buyer, the buyer has the right to replace the product. Together with the delivery service we will make sure that the complaint will be resolved as soon as possible.
- We recommend that the buyer, in the presence of the deliverer, checks and verifies the contents of the package.
- The buyer can return the goods if it does not have the properties that the provider has expressly promised, if the provider has sent the wrong product in the wrong quantity, color or otherwise derogate from customer’s orders. The buyer can return their purchase within 8 days of delivery for the immediate replacement of the same flawless product or within the prescribed time limit and under the conditions of the complaints of clerical errors. In the case of a complaint the buyer may, in accordance with the law demand an item exchange, item repair or money back. In this case, the provider reserves the right to charge for the time when the goods are being used by the purchaser, the rent charged in the price, but not exceeding an amount to the extent that in the time of application and use, reduces the market value of the product. The buyer can return the goods at the expense of the provider and by prior arrangement with the owner. If you want to return goods at our expense, you must have an agreement with www.moirai.si. Shipments with buy back value will not be accepted unless it is explicitly agreed with!
- The provider shall use their best efforts to ensure promptness and accuracy of the data published on its pages. Nevertheless the nature of items, delivery or price change can be so rapid that the provider fails to correct the information on their website. In such cases the buyer will be informed of the changes and can cancel the order or change the item. Although the provider tries to provide accurate photographs of products the photographs must be taken as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee the properties of the product.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To carry out the purchase process the registration of the buyer on the provider’s website is not necessary. The registration can be done on the providers website under the part Sign in or registration. Personal data of registered customers will be dealt with confidentially, carefully guarded in any case from a third party, unless it is otherwise required by law. The data will never be abused in any way. The provider will use the data for smooth execution of the order procedure, statistical analysis with a view to improving the functioning of the website and products, and implementation of promotional activities.
- Communication with users: Service users will be contacted via means of distance communication only if a user does not explicitly object.
- The user can at any time unsubscribe from advertising messages to their email address: email@example.com. Upon request of the user, who does not wish to receive advertising messages, the provider will promptly cease such activity. SMS advertising messages to the user are free of charge.
- The provider uses the appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data and payments. Provider is using 256-bit SSL certificate issued by an approved inspection body.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- Provider respects the existing consumer protection legislation. The providers reasonable effort to comply is a duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person, which in case of problems, the customer can contact by phone or by e-mail. The provider will respond within five working days to the submitted complaint by a customer on how long it will be dealt with and kept informed of the proceedings. The provider is aware of the essential characteristics of consumer dispute, at least as far as solving the case, its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute. Therefore, the provider will use their best endeavors to resolve any disputes amicably.
- The new law on electronic communications, the electronic communications Act – 1, the Slovenian legal system revised directive on privacy in electronic communications 2002/58 / EC. Decision of the new law is enforced and began on the date of 06.15.2013 and is valid for all websites in any way for their operations using web cookies and similar technologies. The directive has been amended in the article that talks about cookies and similar technologies, which can be used to store information or to gain information stored on the users terminal equipment (computer, mobile device). The use of such technologies is now only possible on the basis of the consent of the user.
What are cookies?
- They are small text files that most sites stored in the devices with which users access the internet with the purpose of identifying specific devices that are used in the user access. Their store is under the full control of the browser by the user – this may be storing cookies if desired, restrict or disable. Cookies are not harmful and are always limited in time. They are fundamental to the provision of user-friendly online services. The interaction between web users and website that is using cookies is faster and simpler. With their help you remember site preferences and individual experiences, saves time browsing websites more efficient and friendly.
On our website we use the following cookies:
- cookies to log in users for the notification of registered users on the website using a cookie with a longer lifespan and its users thereby enables registration data and does not need to enter it each time you visit our site .
- a cookie dedicated analysts (google analytics ) to measure visits to websites which are available exclusively to the owner of the website.
- the site does not use invasive cookies, which could be used for the collection (and transmission) detailed information about users, advertising, marketing or other purposes that would imply interference with the privacy of the users .
- Online shop www.moirai.si and all data, images, articles and displayed graphics on the website are protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
error: Content is protected !!