CURRENT CHAKRA SYSTEM * NEW CHAKRA SYSTEM
- CHAKRA – BASE/ROOT – It looks after our bones, teeth, nails, spinal column, anus, rectum, colon, prostate gland, blood and cell building. The base chakra controls our “grounding” to the earth and is associated with all our survival instincts and self-preservation.
- CHAKRA – SACRAL – It looks after our pelvic girdle, reproductive organs, kidneys, bladder and all body liquids. The sacral chakra is associated with our relationships with others, our ability for giving and receiving, love and our creativity.
- CHAKRA – SOLAR PLEXUS – It looks after our lower back, abdomen, digestive system, stomach, liver, spleen, gallbladder and nervous system. The solar plexus chakra is our emotional center and it aids in control of the power and control over our lives.
- CHAKRA – HEART – It looks after our heart, upper back, lower lungs, blood, circulatory system and the skin. The heart chakra is about unconditional love, connection, acceptance, transformation and powerful healing. It is the center of compassion, love, group consciousness and spirituality. It balances and bridges between the lower three chakras and the upper three chakras.
- CHAKRA – THROAT – It looks after our neck, throat and jaw, vocal chords, respiratory system, alimentary canal and arms. The throat chakra is our communication center giving us our ability to verbally express ourselves and to be able to have open and clear communication of feelings and thoughts.
- CHAKRA – THIRD EYE – It looks after our face, left eye, ears, nose, sinuses, cerebellum (lower brain) and central nervous system. It is involved with our intuition and our inner seeing, our higher consciousness, emotional and spiritual love center.
- CHAKRA – CROWN – Is the center of an individual’s spirituality, enlightenment, dynamic thoughts and energy. When stimulated and clear, it enables one to see the truth concerning illusory ideals, materialistic pursuits and self-limiting concepts. It allows one to experience continuous self-awareness and conscious detachment from personal emotions.
- The following information table is from Master Kuthumi (Koot Hoomi). There are 12 crystals that work with the 12 strands of the DNA. Each crystal vibrates to a different frequency and to a different number. All of these emanating a sacred sound and this impacts on the frequency that your DNA vibrates to.
|first||Amethyst||8||Solid foundation from which you can tap into your divine plan and manifest it.|
|second||Quartz||2||Attaining and maintaining balance.|
|third||Tiger’s Eye||1||Why am I here? This is not the only reason why I came here? And you are quite right in this, work with the Tiger’s eye.|
|fourth||Rose Quartz||4||Any issues revolving around these intimate areas: relationship, family, parents, siblings, children, partner…|
|fifth||Sodalite||3||Communication and thought.|
|sixth||Citrine||6||Affects the soul and makes you live your life in balance, united, masculine and feminine energies.|
|seventh||Labradorite||9||This strand of DNA is affecting your abilities to communicate telepathically and broadens the imaginations ability to tap into higher levels of consciousness.|
|ninth||Sodalite||4||The ninth strand asks you to decide between love and fear, knowledge and ignorance, wisdom and denial.|
|tenth||Rhodochrosite||1||Addressing all the belief structures that you have adopted from your father.|
|eleventh||Charoite||4||Actively searching for your divine purpose.|
|twelfth||Selenite, Quartz||4||This is where the soul steps in, where spirit takes over. You can call it fate or destiny; it takes you where you must be.|
- Utilize the twelve master crystals to work with these issues. If you already have some of the crystals, cleanse them, place them in your environment, acknowledge them and ask that your energy can tap into their wisdom and into their frequencies. By acknowledging the crystals you automatically become more sensitive and attuned to what the DNA of your body is trying to tell you and show you. Your body’s chakra system can be viewed as an energy pattern of beautiful colors, circling each of its thirteen major energy centers.
- Chakras or your major energy centers, allow your transforming physical body to integrate its spiritual body and to function properly. To accomplish these complex procedures, your local spiritual hierarchy intends to bring four additional chakras online as soon as possible. They will transform the other seven chakras allowing them to take on many new responsibilities.
NEW – EXTRA CHAKRA CENTER LOCATION:
- First center is at the diaphragm where your body’s emotional memory system is located.
- Second center is situated at the thymus where your body’s immune system is regulated.
- Third center is in the head just above your medulla oblongata. It regulates the connection your consciousness has with information from higher dimensions.
- Fourth center is also in the head near the pituitary and is named after the master endocrine gland in the body.
- Instead of the previous seven physical body centers, your transformed body now has eleven. This eleven-center network has two additional centers located above the head. They are called the ‘Universal Female’ and the ‘Universal Male’. In total you will have thirteen primary or main chakras.
|base of the abdominal cavity||This energy center allows Mother Earth to attune your life force vibrations to hers.|
|near the sexual organs||Its primary purpose is to help vivify the body through the use of special sexual practices or disciplines (tantra). This process permits the vibrating energy to tune the entire body and the first chakra.|
(solar plexus center)
|above your belly button||This is the center of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality.|
|at the base of the thoracic cavity||The center for storing negative emotions. This chakra is the center of “prana” (breath energy) which acts to revitalize and purify the body, alleviate stress and empower will energies.|
|at the heart||It is the center of your deep bonds with other beings, your sense of caring and compassion, your feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect.|
|thymus gland||Your body is pure thought form and immune system is tremendously strong and viable.|
|in the throat||Helps to collect “prana” energy that invigorates and purifies the body and acts as the communicator for your consciousness and coordinates the energies of the body with the regulatory consciousness energies of the head.|
(well of dreams)
|in the area of the occipital lobe directly above the neck||This center is regulating psychic energies and preventing you from ever being controlled.|
|in the area of the pituitary gland||It permits the body to respond to light and radiation and by utilizing this response eventually will rejuvenate your body.|
|in the center of the forehead near the pineal gland||It brings in higher light frequencies and is known as the vision center or the “third eye”.|
|at the back half of the top of the head||It is here that the Full Self energies from the universal source and the two new etheric chakras connect into the head.|
|above the head||It controls the left side of your body and regulates your many creative gifts and talents.|
|above the head||Regulates the right side of the body. It has the authority over your perceptions of reality and your ability to carry out a designated plan with practicality.|
**Please note that all healing or metaphysical properties listed are collected from various sources. This information is offered as a service and not meant to treat medical conditions. Moirai does not guarantee the validity of any of these statements.